ISISA is pleased to announce a small fund to assist students to meet the expenses of attending the Event:RETI Symposium and Summer School, to be held at Orkney College, Orkney, Scotland, 26 June to 1 July 2015.
To qualify for consideration, applicants must :
- be paid-up ISISA members at the time of their application for a scholarship
- have had their abstracts accepted by the Event Organizers.
Email applications should be sent to the ISISA Treasurer, Professor Stephen Royle, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 April 2015 and include the following:
- Name of the applicant and his/her university affiliation
- Postal address
- Email address
- Name of degree for which they are registered and year of registration/commencement (e.g. MA, 2010; or PhD, 2009)
- Title and abstract of paper to be presented at the Event and as approved by the Event Organizers
- An approx. 150-word statement on why it is important that s/he attends the Event and why s/he is deserving of ISISA financial support.
A maximum of three awards of € 500 each will be made to suitable candidates. Priority will be given to bona fide graduate students.
The decision on the granting of awards will be made by a subcommittee of the ISISA Executive. The decisions of this ISISA award sub-committee will be final.